WE ARE THRILLED TO FINALLY BE BRINGING THIS EVERYONE!
Bi-Carbonate Electrolytes With a Large Dose Of Magnesium For a Proper Balance that Most Others Lack
- If People Only Knew That Magnesium Must Be DOUBLE Calcium When Taken In Order For It To Absorb Correctly
- The Proper Ratio of Nutrients Is The Entire Key To The Metabolism
- Holistic Methods Have Become Extremely Dangerous To The Metabolism With How They Administer Such HIGH Values Of "Good Nutrients", Not Knowing Most Of Them Are In Dangerous Ratios That Don't Absorb, and Also, Many Of Those Vitamins/Minerals Are Fake (Synthetic) + Made From Coal Tar Derivatives
- You Wouldn't Eat a Piece Of Lab Made Salmon, So Why Would You Settle For Synthetic Nutrients?
- Heart Arrythmia?
- Gut Issues? Digestion?
- PMS or Hormone Issues?
- Muscles Twitching?
- Eyelids Twitching?
- Brain Fog?
- Memory Issues?
- Acid Reflux?
- Tension Around Neck, Shoulders, Head?
- Body Odor?
- Numbness/Tingling In Hands or Feet?
- Cramps In Upper Legs? Below The Knees?
- Breast Tenderness?
75 SERVINGS (150 Servings of 400mg)
Magnesium Hydroxide - 800mg Per Teaspoon
Calcium Hydroxide - 20mg Per Teaspoon
Sodium Bi-Carbonate - 20mg Per Teaspoon
Potassium Bi-Carbonate - 20mg Per Teaspoon
Silica Is Added For Anti-Caking and many other benefits
Magnesium Hydroxide and Calcium Hydroxide Convert To Bi-Carbonate When Added To Carbonated Water, but Don't Worry...
- The Water Will Be FLAT After You Mix The Ingredients, Do Not Worry About Tasting Carbonated Water After
HOW DO I DO IT?
FOR SODA STREAM LITER BOTTLE
- Add 1-2 Scoops Of Electrolytes BEFORE Carbonating
- Use COLD, DISTILLED/RO/DI, Water ONLY
- Put The Cap Back On and Shake Really Quick To Mix Minerals
- Then Carbonate, Pushing the Bottle Up In The Soda Stream While Doing It
- Make Sure Air Has Come Out The Sides Of The Bottle a Couple Times
- This Ensures We're Fully Carbonated
- Shake For 45-60 Seconds
- Crack The Top Until Water Rushes Up, Close Again, Shake 10 Seconds
- Add To Fridge and Shake a Couple More Times That Afternoon/Evening
- Leave Over Night and It's Ready in the AM
FOR STORE BOUGHT LITER OF CARBONATED WATER
- Make Sure Bottle Says "Carbonated Water" ONLY ONLY ONLY
- UNLESS It Says "Reverse Osmosis" Water Or Similar
- This Can Be Seltzer Water or Equivalent, but NO Mineral Waters
- Get 1 Scoop Ready As We Do The Next Part Somewhat Quickly
- For This Reason I Typically Only Use 1 Scoop For Store Bought Bottles
- Pop The Top Of The Water, Drain Maybe 1-2 Ounces
- This Will Prevent it Flowing Over
- Quickly Add The Scoop (Or 2 If You Choose) Into The Bottle
- Scoops You Can Pinch Help Fit The Powder Into Store Bought Bottles
- Get the Cap Back On, Shake for 45-60 Seconds
- Crack The Cap Until Water Rushes To The Top and Close It Back Up
- Shake For 15 Seconds, Add To Fridge, Shake 1-2 More Times at Night
- Leave It Over Night and Enjoy In The Morning
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ELECTROLYTES AS A MAIN SOURCE OF MAGNESIUM. Instead use Magnesium Malate, Bis-Glycinate, Magnesium Baths, and my Magnesium Lotions as your main forms of Magnesium
You are getting around 24mg of Magnesium Bi-Carbonate Per Ounce Per Teaspoon Of Powder You Add To The Bottle - 48 per 2 and 72 per 3
- We Recommend Getting a Cheap MANUAL Soda Stream
- It Will Pay For Itself In The First Bottle of Co2 It Comes With
- Each Bottle of Co2 Should Produce about 60 Bottles Of Electrolytes
- The ELECTRIC Models Are a Waste of Money
- Using a Soda Stream Guarantees You're Using Distilled or RO Water
- Store Bought You Have No Idea What The Water Truly Is
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease